Women have played a variety of roles in the intelligence field, and are continuing to prove their worth in the field today. American Military University alumnus Crystal Walker examined the evolving role of women in intelligence for her graduate thesis. She found that for decades, women have provided indispensable skills and a diverse approach to analytical problem-solving.
Learn more about her analysis and how we should soon expect to see a growing number of women in leadership positions:
For additional intelligence articles written by industry experts, check out the resources below:
- What Intelligence Analysts Should Consider Before Using Fact Checkers
- Big Brother vs. Little Brother: Mapping Where Our Personal Information Goes
- Searching Open Source Material in the Age of Information
- Political Bias Ruins Intelligence: Four Operational Steps to Mitigate it
- How to Stop a Terrorist: Identifying Extremist Activity and Behavior
Comments are closed.